Pleasanton High School NEWS
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Shattered Dreams Participants: Please get your lunch and report to the library TODAY, March 21st for a meeting with Officer Pitts.
- Students: Do you need to take the TSI test for dual credit? TODAY is the last day to sign up in the counseling office. Cost is $15. Practice packets are in the counseling office.
- See Coach Bird for your soccer playoff shirts, only $15. Orders need to be placed TODAY, March 21st.
- Student: do you plan to take dual credit classes in the summer or the fall? Please go by the counseling office to pick up a form. The early priority deadline is TOMORROW, March 22nd.
- Juniors & Seniors: Texas A&M Kingsville will be on campus March 27th, during 3rd period for an admissions presentation. Stop by the counseling office for more information.
- Juniors & Seniors: The ASVAB test will be administered on March 28th in the library. The test will be on computer so it is limited to the first 24 students. Please sign up in the counseling office.
- Attention: The Pleasanton eagle’s girls’ soccer district champions will play Bi-District playoffs against Beeville Jones on March 29th at 7PM, here in Pleasanton, we are the home team. The gates will open at 6PM. Ticket prices are…Adults $4 and students $3. Passes will be accepted at the gate. Spread the word, lets pack the stands with a lot of Eagle spirit!!!
- ALSO: The Pleasanton eagle’s boys’ soccer team will play in the Bi-District playoffs against Rockport on March 29th at 8PM, in Beeville. The gates will open at 6PM. Ticket prices are…Adults $4 and students $3. Passes will be accepted at the gate. Spread the word, lets pack the stands with a lot of Eagle spirit!!!
- Students: Do you want to be a student athletic trainer? Or are you curious who the people on the sideline are during games? Pick up an application and talk to Coach Post before or after school. Applications are due April 30th.
- Students, are you planning on purchasing a 2018 yearbook? The price of $65 has been extended through the month of March. Go by the art room to see Mrs. Arnold or order online at www.jostensyearbooks.com